2014年3月20日 星期四

I try to love others

People walk in time has been changed. I began to repeat someone else's life. Sometimes really didn't want to look at the others always has been always the feeling of happiness. Forgot to ask me the reason, also forgot actually nobody behind yourself. You really have nothing to change. I say you of wrong, you say me too, so had been pushed from pillar to post is broken. Don't go to not go to still can not cover up a lot of care. I envy others, or want to wait for you. Although I have a friend is not much, although there is no comfort, although can't replace your position. I said I can't stand others NiNiWaiWai, what what TV reality life. There is no can be gentle because I can't stand. Object. Either don't start. Either for a lifetime. So I said I have no time no energy to play with feelings. Love and a few. This kind of feeling really turns me off. Envy others life so beautiful. His is so bad. Is it. I'm not perfect. What all fall. How strong. The vow is a terrible thing. How many people's heart. So, you are terrible, too. I know. Gentleness is not I want to have, can have. I know. Will you come back in vain is nonsense. I know. Probably think I love a person is very difficult. Start not to think of something. But once remembered, tears. I began to learn to smile. This cry will laugh. No one will think my pain. With so many comings and goings of the people, meet not just a coincidence. Say too much will always think of hypocrisy, don't understand my man please roll. Be well, jack shall have Jill. So I've been waiting. You want to know what I will be laughed at, I will be very aggressive. I will not love. Is that I didn't get. When I was two. One is begged, an indulgence. I've tried not to focus on. I try to love others.

沒有留言:

張貼留言